“Develop individuals, Develop work to create a happy organization.”
Walailak Botanic Park has organized a project to develop working potential for individuals on January 9 –11, 2022, with the following details:
- “HIGH-VALUE SERVICE” Training Course Ms. Suphaporn Juthong, HR Manager, gave a lecture on the training course “HIGH-VALUE SERVICE” by a team of lecturers from Centara Ao Nang Beach Resort & Spa Krabi. Topics such as professional service work process, reception service, creative banquet catering services, and efficient management work were covered.
- WORKSHOP Activity “Preparing work for the progression of support staff’s careers”
- Special Lectures in the topic “Management guidelines and strategies for development Agency for Success” by Professor Dr. Thawatchai Supadit, Acting Vice President.
- WORKSHOP Activity in the topic “we’ll develop strategies for the agency’s success.” by Asst. Prof. Dr. Rungrawee Chitphakdi, Director of the Walailak Botanic Park.
- WORKSHOP activities to prepare strategic plans and risk management of the Botanical Park.
– Botanical and Arboretum Department
– General Administration Department
– Department of Plant Genetic Conservation Project Under the Royal Initiation of Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sinrindhorn of Walailak University.
– Department of Natural History Museum
- Activities to visit the results of plant genetic conservation projects under the Royal Initiative Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn (Public Organization) at Ban Din Samer Border Patrol Police Learning Center, Khlong Thom District, Krabi Province.