Professor Doctor Sombat Thamrongthanyawong
Associate Professor Doctor Suwit Wuthisuthimethavee
Associate Professor Doctor Rungrawee Jitpakdee
e-mail : email@example.com
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
e-mail : email@example.com
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
e-mail : email@example.com
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
e-mail : email@example.com
- Management of academic services to both external and internal agencies
- Organizing training for various services Including organizing recreational activities for participants.
- Creating various training courses. related to promoting learning in various fields of study, such as botany Science in health sciences
- Operational management Concerning procurement activities by providing goods and services To appropriately respond to the needs of consumers, taking into account the elements of the business environment related to botanical business. Including policies to be consistent with the operations of the botanical park. Walailak University
- Organizing tour service activities in the gardens of the exhibition area. Greenhouse area Including a guided tour of the nature study route.
- Organize area development Arrange an arboretum, botanical garden, and improve the landscape. Adjust the area of the plot to include plants, propagate them, maintain and nourish them. Providing plants for nursery Displayed and not planted in the garden as a category and plant breeding. Manage the plant greenhouse (formerly owned by the Botanical Garden and Arboretum Department)
- · Coordinate with agencies and educational institutions. in the form of information exchange and certain plant species Including research work between botanical park academics. and other institutions
- Botanical park area management services both in natural forest areas Genetic collection area for various plant families Herb garden area and various greenhouse areas at the learning center Including coordinating with relevant agencies to take care of various areas. continuously
- Responsible for academic work in the botanical park, such as surveying and collecting plant species. Checking the list of plants Preparation of dry samples Preparation of scientific name labels for plants grown in the garden Crawling plants and create a plant database Botanical data transformation To be able to convey meaning that is easily understandable to visitors
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
e-mail : email@example.com
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Coordinate with the network of agencies within the university in responding to the royal initiative. Organizing the committee Subcommittees and various meetings related
– Coordinate with Royal Initiative agencies outside the university. especially the upper southern network
– Coordinate the network of schools, members of the Botanical Garden, schools in the area of responsibility.
– Coordinate the network of local government organizations that respond to royal initiatives. in local resource base work in the upper southern region
– Carry out activities according to the policy framework
– Responsible for preparing the budget plan that is a regular budget and adding support to the Budget Office after the Royal Decree.
– Become a training unit for operating the School Botanical Garden for teachers of School Botanical Garden member schools 6 times/year.
– It is an operational training center. Local resource base work To personnel of local government organizations that respond to royal initiatives In local resource base work 6 times/year
– Be a mentor in managing local resource databases for local government organizations and provinces.
– It is a training agency for botanical work, such as local botanists. young botanist botanical drawing Basic plant classification Bird watching training in the botanical park, etc.
– Is an agency that organizes exhibitions, academic conferences and exhibitions in collaboration with royal initiative agencies 1 time/year.
- Conservation and utilization of resources
– Carry out conservation and resource utilization work by analyzing Synthesize the results of operations in response to royal initiatives of the university Including various network agencies in the region to plan for developing resources for sustainable use.
– Operate using the mission of the university that has participated in responding to the royal initiative for research and development Academic services Leads to the development of products that are beneficial to the local area By creating/mobilizing a network of faculty members Experts from all schools of Walailak University Including relevant external researchers to join in academic work.
– Responsible for reporting research performance results. and academic services in collaboration with relevant agencies
– Responsible for organizing exhibitions within the Natural History Museum in the research section. and work that responds to the royal initiative
e-mail : email@example.com
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic services, learning science and technology
– Visit to provide information and knowledge in academics
– Coordinate in receiving services in various areas
– Academic services to outside agencies
- Natural History Museum work science and technology
- Media production and rotating exhibitions, MOU coordination with relevant agencies.
- Animal classification work and collection of stuffed animals and pickling samples For study and classification
- Outdoor exhibition and National Children’s Day
- Work to follow up on the construction of the Natural History Museum building.
– Progress report work
– Content work within the Natural History Museum building
– Coordination work with internal and external agencies In bringing various information to display
e-mail : email@example.com
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
e-mail : email@example.com
- Secretarial and administrative work
– Acceptance letter (issue number, screen, retire, send letter)
– Send letter (issue number – send matter)
– Scan document attachments to send both internally and externally
– Follow up on work according to Director assigned
– Receive and send documents between departments and by mail
- Director’s secretary work
– Receive appointments/manage appointment schedules/record appointments/prepare information for appointments/coordinate various details As assigned by the director
- Marketing and public relations work
– Go to the area to take photos/write information/search materials/publish news/knowledge on Facebook. Agency page/share every news post to other pages related
– Monthly and quarterly publishing reports
- Regular committee meeting/unit meeting
– Coordinate/make appointments/reserve rooms/draw loans/prepare disbursement documents/prepare food/prepare agendas/meeting invitations/record resolutions/meeting reports/report certifications/summary of report certifications/clear expenses.
- Planning and budget work
– Create a strategic plan
– Prepare an annual action plan
– Report operating results in the E-Report system
– Prepare results reports for presenting data in various formats.
– Record/track/report budget use in the SAP system and performance according to OKRs certification
- Books/Encyclopedias and others
– Collect/Synthesize Analyze data/write a summary of information content
- Internal control and risk management work
– Prepare reports/support synthetic analysis of internal control standards/monitor and report results of compliance with internal control measures/internal control meetings.
- Educational quality assurance work
– Coordinate/collect/performance/prepare reports
- Human resource management work
– Prepare a plan/coordinate recruitment Placement/Summary of work results Leave/coordinate performance evaluation/gather information on potential development
– Drive the preparation of personnel work manuals
- Procurement work
– Request approval, announcement of appointment Procurement in the SAP system
- Supporting 5S Green policy
– Meeting/central committee/coordinating/driving 5S activities within the agency/evaluating self ordit/summarizing scores/publishing scores according to requirements
- Manage assets and income
– Prepare plans/request approval/update related announcements/organize meetings/carry out business recruitment procedures/control expense records/data reports
– Coordinate/prepare an acknowledgment letter/request budget approval/borrow money back/stop paying/clear expenses/record a report on the results of P.7/record a summary of the academic service project results.
– Management of income and budget from learning promotion activities
- Supplies and building work
– Disbursement of supplies/coordination of annual equipment inspection/draft of equipment sales letter
- General coordination work
– Notify various news within the agency
– Coordinating internal and external telephone calls
– Manage various training plans of the university By notifying personnel in the agency
- Bota Home management work
– Coordinate guests
– Follow up and supervise the use of the location and take care of various utility systems To be able to use continuously
– Collect income Prepare accounts for receipts, payments, and remittance of income to the university.